1/1 Photo of Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
I've made this dish many times. The ingredients (mainly the veggies) sometimes vary depending on what I have on hand, but it always turns out delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fat free chicken broth (can substitute with oil or vegetable broth or stock)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces baby carrots, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, sliced
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce, Kikkoman's
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups Minute Rice
- 1/2 cup peanuts, lightly salted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1Spray wok or large skillet, add broth and crushed garlic, heat for 1-2 minutes.
- 2Add chicken breast pieces and cook on medium heat for 7 minutes.
- 3Add onion, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, water chestnuts, bok choy (without leaves), stir-fry sauce and water. Allow to cook covered over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Prepare rice according to directions.
- 5Add peanuts to stir-fry mixture and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- 6Serve immediately over rice.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: