Le Beast's Note:
This is a really nice way to do beans, goes great with anything, excellant flavour I promise!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch the beans for about 3-4 mins, and put into cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 2In a bowl mash the garlic with the salt to make a paste.
- 3Add the vinegar and then slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- 4In a bowl toss the dressing with the walnuts and beans.
- 5Season to taste with more salt and freshly ground pepper!! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g