Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really nice way to do beans, goes great with anything, excellant flavour I promise!!
Make and share this Cold Green Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Blanch the beans for about 3-4 mins, and put into cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a bowl mash the garlic with the salt to make a paste.
- Add the vinegar and then slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- In a bowl toss the dressing with the walnuts and beans.
- Season to taste with more salt and freshly ground pepper!! Enjoy!