1/2 Photos of Creamy Butternut Squash, Green Apple & Curry Soup
This is a wonderful soup for winter. It's very creamy & flavorful but it is low in calories because there is NO CREAM. If you don't tell... no one will know it's not a full-fat version!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large soup pot, saute onion in oil until clear.
- 2Add curry powder & cook for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in stock, squash & apples. Bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer, covered until squash & apples are fork-tender.
- 5In a blender (or food processor)puree tofu and soup in batches
- 6Return to pot & season w/ salt & pepper.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Butternut Squash, Green Apple & Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: