Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
- Put half of ham, potatoes and onions in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then grated cheese.
- Repeat with remaining half.
- Spoon undiluted soup over top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4 hours.
Easy to make and very filling. I made it according to the recipe cooking it on hi for 4 hours. The leftovers the second day were even better. Thanks.
I have made this recipe for many years. It was one of my first crock pot recipes I made when I first got married 23 years ago. It is real comfort food and nice on the pocket book. Serve with fresh green beans and side salad and your meal is complete.
Super easy to make and really good! I only had one can of cream of celery so I used ontof cream of chicken and it was delicious! The only thing I wish I had done differently was cut the ham into smaller pieces. Defiantly with make this one again!