Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I usually make this with a smoked sausage/kielbasa served with a spicy mustard on the side.
Make and share this Hot German Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in butter for 5 minutes.
- Stir in mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add potatoes and toss gently to mix.
- Heat through for serving.
- Top with parsley and bacon.
Wonderful recipe! My whole family lovedit. It went beautiful with my Sunday baked ham.
I served this at an Oktoberfest dinner party with bratwurst. It was excellent. I mixed in the bacon with the dish. Yummy.
This is awesome....will make it often.My four sons loved it. I added a lot of crumbled bacon and nixed it in. So delicious.Thanks,Mary Ann Davis