1/4 Photos of Olivia's Garlic Spinach Sauté
This is such a beautiful, colorful dish. It also tastes great and is good for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the onions an sauté for 5 minutes or until soft and beginning to brown.
- 3Add the garlic and almonds; sauté for 1 minute.
- 4Stir in tomatoes and cook to heat through, about 1 minute.
- 5Add the spinach and sauté until just beginning to wilt, about 1 minute.
- 6Immediately stir in cheese until melted.
- 7Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olivia's Garlic Spinach Sauté
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 44.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g