This is such a beautiful, colorful dish. It also tastes great and is good for you.
Make and share this Olivia's Garlic Spinach Sauté recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions an sauté for 5 minutes or until soft and beginning to brown.
- Add the garlic and almonds; sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook to heat through, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and sauté until just beginning to wilt, about 1 minute.
- Immediately stir in cheese until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.