Great picnic potato salad, no eggs.
Make and share this Potato Carrot Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3 spring green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, only if required
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, more as you wish
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 parsley sprigs (to garnish)
- In a large bowl mix together potatoes, spring onions, red onion, parsley and cheese.
- Add pepper and taste, only add a little salt if required, the cheese adds salt.
- Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with cayenne and garnish with parsley sprigs.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.