1/5 Photos of Potato Carrot Salad
Great picnic potato salad, no eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3 spring green onions, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, only if required
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, more as you wish
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 parsley sprigs (to garnish)
- 1In a large bowl mix together potatoes, spring onions, red onion, parsley and cheese.
- 2Add pepper and taste, only add a little salt if required, the cheese adds salt.
- 3Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- 4Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with cayenne and garnish with parsley sprigs.
- 5Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g