1/1 Photo of Tilapia (Family Favorite)
All you need for this is one spice! This is how my mom cooks it for our family and everyone loves it. So simple and tasty, Even though I make it myself hers always taste better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 2Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning on both sides of Tilapia. More or less seasoning depending on how spicy you pefer it.
- 3Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. When fish flakes it's done.
- 4Serve with lemon wedges.
- 5Note: To reheat this, broil for 8 minutes and it's perfect.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia (Family Favorite)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 79.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning